Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a 2500+ km ride over 4 days on my '11 CR. The bike performed beautifully and was a joy to ride. The seat was comfortable for the most part and the wind buffeting was tolerable. That being sais, I am going to be looking into getting some lower deflectors to augment the windshield protection. All in all, I am very, very happy with the performance of my Victory. It was everything I expected it to be and then some!

Cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Look at the "Wind Management" thread or any other threads on JTD lowers in the Cross Country/Cross Roads section of the forum if you have forged highway bars. So far these are the best option.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am so freakin' jealous of you... I'd love to ride 2500 kms in BC. On the bright side I am driving from Vancouver to Keremeos and back on Saturday with some buds from the lower mainland, but in a car... :(

(I'm in Ontario, but I keep trying to find a way to move. Wouldn't you? :) )

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lucky you. Some beautiful country you have up there. Roads aren't too bad either. thumb up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've lived in BC since forever and driven its highways from one end to the other but now having done it on a motorcycle really makes me appreciate the beauty of my home. To really make it special, my next long ride is to tour with other motorcyclists. Any takers? :)

Fuzzy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts