Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first motorcycle a few weeks ago. 2000 V92c. So far I'm liking it except for having a hard time finding some accessories. Hopefully that'll change

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot. Now we need some pictures.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Just bought my first motorcycle a few weeks ago. 2000 V92c.
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new bike. cheers
So far I'm liking it except for having a hard time finding some accessories. Hopefully that'll change
Unfortunately it won't change - there were very few options when these were in production, and now that there's even fewer of them on the road, chances are slim that someone would start making accessories for them. You will have to make good friends with a local shop to do some custom work for you, unless you've got the tools and know-how to do it yourself. :eek:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on the purchase Jeremy! There is a good group of C owners here doing some good stuff with their bikes so do post a pic of yours in the V92C forum and update your sig. As for accy, CR's right on that. I found that EBay is my friend! Also, there is alot of little stuff that can be modded to work, you just got to read alot of threads and ask some questions. As you start getting your plan together, make sure to post what your doing and maybe we can chime in and save ya some bucks or headache.

Safe ridin

Tim

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks

Appreciate the warm welcome! My first plan is a backrest. I already got a Victory branded backrest off ebay. Now I just need the brackets or mounts (whatever they're called) to mount it on the bike. Those are proving to be hard to find so far. Thinking about finding someone local that could just fabricate something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a 2003 classic cruiser and have had the same problem, so lots of hours trollig ebay has helped finding some stuff. just put up a saved search on ebay and they will let you know when it is posted. Enjoy you bike!cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts