Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppose to get my Cory Ness CC on Thur 6/30/11. I have been reading and searching the forum so I can get things ordered. GREAT forum (members), and all the info I got helped sway me away from HD. Just sold my 09 RG couple of weeks ago. Really wasn't even looking at Vic until I rode 4 different bikes 2 weeks ago.

?1 I know about D&D because I live close to them and have been to their shop, but is there a reason for not much talk about Ness big honkers in the threads. Are they not a good choice?

?2 For those that have tried different windshields, which seems to work better, Cee Baily dragon or Ness flip?

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
Exhaust pipes are a very personal preference...I have been searching and listening to different pipes for months and just this weekend decided on the Lloydz RPW's when I finally got to hear a set of Ness Big Honkers and the RPW's side by side. I went with RPW's as soon as I heard them together but thats just my opinion. I thinkt hey sounded much better....as far as performance goes I can't give you nay advice on that because I dont own the Ness pipes. There's my two cents worth. Hope it helps

·
Registered
12 Posts
wind screen

Go with the euro flip from Bike screen ,i have had 11 inch cee b stock shild,17 inch cee dragon works great if you ride solo,but it beat the heck out of my GF,got the 13 inch euro filp works great.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bikescreen looks interesting. I'm 5'8",would I be looking over the 13".
There doesn't appear to be any holes drilled for mounting, is that true?
Thanks, Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts