Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new girl likes to ride and the little Vegas just ain't cutting it. I have the solo Mustang and Cyclops rack but when I switched over to the stocker she felt like she was going to fall off. How do you feel the back Mustang looks? Does it look out of place on the Vegas. I would almost trade my setup for the two-piece. Comments?

·
Premium Member
13,660 Posts
Well, this is on a KP, but I think the seats are interchangeable. I think it looks ok. I went to a different front seat so I could put a Corbin Smuggler on it; otherwise it would still be on there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a nice ride, Bob. I just worry that the smaller rear fender on the Vegas won't look as good with the huge rear Mustang.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Am running the Kingpin rear seat and bar with the intention of sliding a T-Bag over the bar for trips. Also currently figuring on fitting a stainless bracket off the bar to carry out of the way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mustang 2-piece seat

Here is the Mustang 2 piece seat on my Vegas 8-Ball. I also added passenger pegs, of course, when switching out the stock 1 piece. Yes, the passenger seat is large and well padded, but certain things need function over form. I have been very happy since I upgraded the seat. A HUUUUGE difference in comfort and I am sure your pillion will appreciate the extra padding. If you dont like it, it is a 10 minute job to remove from or put back on the bike. I will be getting the hard bags in the next week or so, and will post another pic with them on.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts