Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get 2 piece risers? Been searching Google but got nothing. Looking to get carlini apes for my bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure I emailed carlini n they said all I should need is 2 piece risers, don't know what they are really

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
these should be two piece , top half and bottom, i had these on my 07 vegas with ape hangers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So...can I have them? Lol so where do I get them I believe most of there bars are 1.5"

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
most are 1", so you will have to check on the bars you want and see what size diameter risers you need, these are for sale.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
$40 shipped they are for 1" bars , the bottom bolts are stainless allen head.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
ok i looked they are the menace apes correct? looks like they are 1.25" bars and you can get them for stepped for 1" clamps or for 1.25" clamps. so you can decide on the size handlebar clamps you need, the ones i posted are 1". you should also check on the spacing on the knurling. if its not correct it will show.

·
13,254 Posts
cjbmxz

Whats the distance between the knurling? If its 3 1/2" no the bars will not work there for a h-d

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So I asked carlini about the knurling an he said, the Knurling is not relevant for your application. You need bars and a 2 piece riser (our risers have set screws to pin the bar in place).

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
the knurling, if the bars have them, is relevent, it doesnt matter alot, would be fine without it, but if they are knurled, and not in the same spacing as your bars currently are at , the knurling will stick out passed the risers and you will see it. so thats your call i guess. me i would call carlini back, ask for someone who has a clue to what they are talking about and ask them the knurl spacing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Some of there bars it looks like there is no knurling, an some it looks like there's a space they say 5 1/8" wide, so I guess that wouldn't work

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
you will need the correct knurl spacing for your bike if you dont want to see it, and if you are going with larger diameter bars that are stepped you need to know how much room is between the steps to make sure your risers will clear.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i cant see the pic very good, are they 1" risers? my risers will work for what your looking to do, problem you may have is getting the correct info from them, so far they havent given you much good info.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thoes are 1.25" risers for a 1.25" bars with no step down

1 - 20 of 26 Posts