Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Love that video. It really shows how much Rylan cares when he makes a DIY troubleshooting video. He could have just said, bring it in and I will fix it.
The only thing I think I was missing was the new kid working at the Vic Shop. I saw Rylan throughout and Gabe a few times but there are 3 people there now. Where is the new kid?

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I was in Des Moines for work on Monday so naturally I stopped over at The Vic Shop. Gabe and Rylan are awesome to talk to and their advise is golden. They already installed all the 'low hanging fruit' on my CCT so we discussed the different options I have going forward. Like their 106 High Compression build versus the 116 versus the super charger.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
great vid....only thing I noticed a bit iffy is where he says to "dip" the dipstick in to recheck after running....whereas we know it has to be screwed back in not just "dipped"

·
Registered
483 Posts
Great video w/good information . Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking the 'flasher-relay' and the 'circuit-breaker' might just be good items to keep spare & carry in a saddlebag.

Confused though, "flasher-relay" causing a no start situation ? Turn signal relay ??? or is that a nickname for a different relay ?

Going to read through my manual, see if the wiring explains it.

·
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great vid....only thing I noticed a bit iffy is where he says to "dip" the dipstick in to recheck after running....whereas we know it has to be screwed back in not just "dipped"
go back and watch the video. He says the difference between threads on stick and the bottom is the same as if you screwed the dip stick inn

·
13,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great video w/good information . Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking the 'flasher-relay' and the 'circuit-breaker' might just be good items to keep spare & carry in a saddlebag.

Confused though, "flasher-relay" causing a no start situation ? Turn signal relay ??? or is that a nickname for a different relay ?

Going to read through my manual, see if the wiring explains it.
flasher p/n 4013199 MODULE-FLASHER,LED,V2 $69.99

circuit breaker from NAPA p/n 782-3116 $3.50 Vic wants 10 bucks for one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts