Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok was riding the bike down the road the other day when it started to jerk and pop then all of a sudden the rear tire locked up. bike would not move even if you pulled the clutch in and now the engine barley turns over and makes an awful sound when it does any ideas..:confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good news Good news took the side cover off last night found that the bolt on the counter shaft came loose and wedged against the clutch basket locking up the transmission. took the clutch loctited the bolt on the counter shaft put everything back together works great engine turns over fine and transmission is shifting fine..

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Good news Good news took the side cover off last night found that the bolt on the counter shaft came loose and wedged against the clutch basket locking up the transmission. took the clutch loctited the bolt on the counter shaft put everything back together works great engine turns over fine and transmission is shifting fine..
These things are bulletproof after all - you just have to remove the bullet. dance 1

·
Registered
7 Posts
OMFG!!!!!!!!I'm gonna try that this weekend. My 2000SC did the same thing. If that is all it is, I'm gonna $#!t:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts