Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out on my bike, went to take off from a light and my transmission seemed to of locked up and grind. Now it won't move. It runs fine just wont move. If I put it in gear and attempt to ease out on the clutch it just feels like its under heavy load and stalls out. I have been doing some research on this subject and it seems that I may need to do the Transmission upgrade or swap to a 02-05 "Freedom Motor". I am unclear on what the Freedom motor is and cant find much online about it. Is the freedom motor the motor that came on 02-05 Victory's? Which would be my best option? Where can I find a Motor? and can anyone supply me with pictures of a 1999 or 2000 V92c with a freedom motor in it. My bike also still needs the charging update as well. If I put in a freedom motor will that cover that issue as well. Right now the motor is sitting on my back patio ready to be torn down. Any assistance that someone could provide would be much appreciated... Until I get my bike back on the rode forced to drive 96 honda shadow so please help haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts