Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Hate to be the guy who joins a forum just to sell a bike but here goes... I have a 2000 V92SC with 7XXX miles that I am looking to sell. I do not have to sell this bike and have advertised it nowhere else as of right now. That being said, I am willing to let it go for the low end of what comparable bikes are going for if it's to a good home. I bought it from a dealer in 2007 and have only put 3K miles on her in all this time. My wife and I both have bad backs and just can't do the miles. That why it's here.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info

Thanks John for pointing out that I need location and price. I am in the Syracuse NY area. Pretty firm around 3500.00.

More about the bike. I have always kept fresh oil in it. Yearly changes despite only doing 600 miles a year. Added a battery maintainer since these things were known for parasitic drain. Miles were certified by dealer in 2007. Someone before me added the straight pipe. I was always going to have some baffles added but never did- it could use more backpressure. Never been down. Good paint, some age and pitting on chrome. Looks like the seal on the front Master Cylinder needs replacing and paint has bubbled around the seam there. Rear tire is from 2007 and has about 2K on it. Front tire was on bike when I bought it. Clean Title. New spark plugs last year. Always kept registered and insured and in my garage. That's everything I can think of to eliminate any surprises. It's an honest bike and I think I'm VERY fair at 3500.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts