Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get my hands on the wiring schematic for a 2001 Victory V92C Deluxe Cruiser. The speedometer on the bike is doing whatever it wants to do and it seems like it could be a short or some other type of electrical issue. Does anyone have one or can you point me in the right direction? Trying to get answers from my local service department is useless. All they tell me is buy the service manual. I really don't want to do that. Thanks.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
DO you know if you have the upgraded speedo?

You can tell by looking at the turn signals in the speedo. If they are amber they are the old ones if it is green you have the upgraded one.

There are a few other things but I'm not well versed on them. Hopefully KevinX will chime in soon I'm sure. He is a Vic Tech and he can help you out.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You probably just need a new speed sensor. When they go bad they can do some crazy things to the speedo needle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i need some help i recently purchased a 2000 v92sc sport cruiser with 5100 miles from a good friends dad. it hasnt run in about 12 years but it was put away properly no fluids and such. i replaced the plugs the wires the battery the fuel filter and the fuel pump just in case not surprised it fired right up and ran good for a few days and now its very rough and it stalls allot as if the idle went down so i took the tank off in order to check the injrctors and fuel pressure as well as the throttle bodies and cleaned them up the issue is that i can see the TPS on the side of the throttle bodies but its not plug to anything so i checked up an down the harness and i do not see or found a plug for it. so how is the TPS even working and maybe thats why it runs like crap.
any help will be awesome i dont want to give up on it since here in california shops dont even want victories in their shops.

thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts