Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for the first time! Thanks and looking forward to learning more about this forum. I have a 2001 V92C with about 50K miles. Been customizing it to look more a TC! Can the TC stock dual pipes fit under my V92C frame?

·
Registered
812 Posts
The answer no, not without lots of customizing of it. I am in the finishing stage of taking a 99 V92C and making it into a TC. The TC has a 2" longer swing arm that allows for the exhaust to fit under it. I hope this helps.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome to the forum and toss a pic up of your ride when you get a chance. Give a shout if we can help ya...

Safe ridin
tim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info

Yes, thank you. Saved me $400 for a used set of 2003 TC pipes that "seemed" like would fit under my 01 V92C frame. I've been customizing this ride and like the look of the dual pipes on each side. I have a 2007 HD Street Glide and wanted to mod the V92C into more of a TC model.

Oh yes, I'm still trying to figure my way around the forum so once I do I will add a pic of my 01 V92C as well..

·
Registered
812 Posts
Now if you really want to turn it into a TC it can be done. I can tell you what you need to do it. I am on the finishing end of the conversion. It is so worth it. Makes the bike longer and sleeker. Here is a pic of the first part of the new paint job after the conversion. ImageUploadedByMO Free1363863942.014414.jpg

ImageUploadedByMO Free1363863977.641537.jpg

ImageUploadedByMO Free1363864011.631166.jpg

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
WHAT!

No manicured topiary? No fancy autosport carpet tiles? Where's the wet bar? How can the cleaning lady scrub the control joints in the concrete with all that garage stuff in there?

Do you actually use them tools? Didn't anybody tell you, tools is for show. You keep using tools next thing you know you'll chip your chrome Vanadium.

Man, some people.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I wish, this is a multi purpose garage. I can promise you that. The tools do get used for sure. Lots if well worn tools too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts