Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last thing I need right now is another project, but some guy on my street was selling his 02. I've always searched Craigslist for a nice warrior, but for the price I couldn't pass up this fixer upper. First order of business paint and everything on the DIY mod thread. I can't wait to get an exhaust and have the power programmer remapped.....is this something I can download software for and do myself? I do this for a living on turbines and on EFI cars, but have never had an EFI bike.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Power Commander 3 USB not the EX model. You can download maps and make your own with a computer. There are other programmers out there. That is the one I use. Congrats on the find. Where you at?

2000 V92SC
Middle Tenn
it ain't stock...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a million. I can't wait to get the tins off and fix and paint everything. Gotta replace the rear tire so I plan on doing a big smoky donut before getting the tires dismounted, sandblasted and powder coated....was even thinking about a wide tire conversion while it's apart, but don't want to sacrifice ride-ability, and don't want to spend a fortune. I will be doing everything myself on a budget, except maybe widening the wheel. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts