Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling our V92TC only because I came across a deal on a Cross Roads that was too good to pass up.

The Touring Cruiser is a great bike! A reliable and solid performer with the Freedom engine. My wife and I don't hesitate to jump on it with a full load of luggage and spend days on the road. We live minutes away from the Smokey mountains and this bike loves the twisties!

I'm asking $4950. The bike is in great condition with only 32,000 miles. The paint and chrome are excellent - the bike has always been stored inside. The Metzler tires are about 80%. I installed pullback handlebars that place your arms and wrists in a comfortable, ergonomically neutral position. The clutch and throttle cables are Barnett cables lengthened to accommodate the longer reach of the bars. The bike currently has stage one (Victory brand) mufflers mounted but I also have the original factory mufflers. I have a second seat and various other parts that I have picked up. A custom stainless steel luggage rack is included.

Drop me a PM if you have any specific questions and we can talk or email.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cross Roads came from a small car dealer in NC who occasionally picks up bikes at auction. The bike was a repo. He got it for next to nothing because I bought it from him for significantly less than trade in value. Your bike may still be there:wink

·
Registered
586 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy the Cross Roads!! Snow is still melting up here in Wisconsin and there's sand on the roads. Got the battery tender hooked up though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts