Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I am looking for a stock rear seat and bracket for my 02 cruiser, see attached. I bought it with the replacement luggage rack which I like, but it would be nice to be able to swap it out with a seat occasionally to take a gal for a cruise. I am looking on EBAY, but my question is do I need the special bracket that came with the stock bike to do this? I am thinking is is about 10 minutes or so to swap from/to the seat from the rack setup? Any and all advice appreciated! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
You need the plastic piece that is screwed into the 3 holes your luggage rack is mounted to. Should only take you about 5 minutes to swap back and forth.

By the way, where did you find that luggage rack? It's exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
THX, actually the rack was on it already on it when I bought it, but I have seen them appear on EBAY a few times so they are out there.. SO all is need is #8 and #10 from this parts list? What about those #7 screws, they should be on there already maybe, I will have a look..
EDIT: check this out on EBAY, it looks like at least part of what I need, ya..? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Victory-V92-V92C-Rear-Passenger-Seat-Mount-Strap-/380544290192?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AV92C&hash=item589a350d90&vxp=mtr

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts