Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow riders. I am new to the forum and trying to find some accessories for my dad who owns an 03 V92C. Its the two tone teal/white bike (he loves the ride btw) and is trying to locate a lightbar to mount some universal highway lights on. I have searched all over the web and have only found pictures of a few bikes with the lights/bar and my dad is drooling for them. The bar appears to bolt to the fork tubes but not sure.
Any help is appreciated, thanks!
cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi VictorySon I have a 2005 V92C That I Bought New in 2006 with the Light bar I will try to Attach some Pics of my Bike's Light Bar it Attaches to the Mount that the Wind Shield mounts on. Mine is A Trailer Queen right now Due to A Flat rear Tire nearest Dealer is 70 Miles away I have delivered the tire/wheel to him last week for new tire and tube hope to get it back next Tuesday. Doug.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lawhound and sorry to hear about the bike situation.
The pics help, i just checked the Victory OEM microfiche breakdown for this model and have located the parts that mount to the windshield. The closest dealer is about 80 miles away, I will try to call to find out all parts necessary. If anyone has any thoughts or experience with aftermarket lights/bars let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts