Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Except for straight through slip-ons and the factory Stage 1 mufflers, there may not be much of what you're looking for. But I have 2 pairs of mufflers, one of which may interest you because the trans in my '03 Classic Cruiser failed big time and I may part this bike out.
1-pair of Stage 1's. No dents or corrosion. Bolt 'em on and go. $125.00. Note- these mount just like originals, however the slash cut is to the outside of the bike where stock points to the rear. Why Victory did this I'll never know.
2-A set of stock mufflers, however they are gutted with a set of stainless steel Super Trapps welded inside and those can't be seen. These are the tunable mufflers with the diffuser discs to adjust sound and flow and I've got extra discs. Disc stack is reached through rear opening of the stock mufflers which act as an outer case. $150.00. No dents or corrosion. Bolt 'em on and go.
My prices are for me to box these properly. You can't ship parts wrapped in newspaper and Scotch tape. that won't work.
Lou, 661-823-0123
[email protected]
Keene, Ca.,30 miles east of Bakersfield.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ty for the responce . I'll keep your offer in mind! I'm gonna check around locally ( I'm in Pennsylvania) to see if I can find anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts