Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this one on Craigs list... the fella that had it had an uncle that tweaked it a bit for performance with a Lloyd Fuel modulator. Most who have ridden it comment on the speed.
Most think its a new bike... what he left undone, I detailed with my dremel tools, polishing all other obscure pieces.... many stock billet aluminum to a polished shine.

It only had 14K on it and has a Dakota digital guage with makes it feel like a tron bike of sorts.

I hit my tailbone on a rock rafting in Costa Rica and so the stock seat was nasty for me.... I replaced it with a 2 up Mustang seat and its more comfortable than my living room couch!... displaces the weight where it supposed to be... buttocks and legs.. "not" tailbone!

I added Limby bars to give it a special look and at the same time gives crash bar protection as will as nifty foot rest.

Replaced all the blinkers with LED rear fender wraparound and the front with fork wrap arounds white for running lights and amber for blinkers and well as mirrors that do the same.

The wrap around LED lights give a great "side visualbility" thats not offered otherwise regardless of how phenomenal your headlights or rear tail lights are!

Custom sissy bar from Ginz Choppers "expensive but very nice", and custom street pegs chrome addons etc.

While some like the dark and mysterious look to a bike, I"m still oldschool and say the more chrome the better.... however too much chrome removes accents that enhance the chrome.

Anyway I do ride with a windshield so I don't have bugs peckered all over me and don't feel beat up at the end of a long ride.... make a major difference in how you feel when you get there!

Glad to be a member.... looks like lots of good know how on the forum.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Found this one on Craigs list... the fella that had it had an uncle that tweaked it a bit for performance with a Lloyd Fuel modulator. Most who have ridden it comment on the speed.
Most think its a new bike... what he left undone, I detailed with my dremel tools, polishing all other obscure pieces.... many stock billet aluminum to a polished shine.

It only had 14K on it and has a Dakota digital guage with makes it feel like a tron bike of sorts.

I hit my tailbone on a rock rafting in Costa Rica and so the stock seat was nasty for me.... I replaced it with a 2 up Mustang seat and its more comfortable than my living room couch!... displaces the weight where it supposed to be... buttocks and legs.. "not" tailbone!

I added Limby bars to give it a special look and at the same time gives crash bar protection as will as nifty foot rest.

Replaced all the blinkers with LED rear fender wraparound and the front with fork wrap arounds white for running lights and amber for blinkers and well as mirrors that do the same.

The wrap around LED lights give a great "side visualbility" thats not offered otherwise regardless of how phenomenal your headlights or rear tail lights are!

Custom sissy bar from Ginz Choppers "expensive but very nice", and custom street pegs chrome addons etc.

While some like the dark and mysterious look to a bike, I"m still oldschool and say the more chrome the better.... however too much chrome removes accents that enhance the chrome.

Anyway I do ride with a windshield so I don't have bugs peckered all over me and don't feel beat up at the end of a long ride.... make a major difference in how you feel when you get there!

Glad to be a member.... looks like lots of good know how on the forum.
Sounds great now we need pictures. wac

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ok, if you insist....:D

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts