Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Vegas looks good from any angle and its beautifully crafted curves never fail to turn heads and raise eyebrows.

The bike has an immense amount of torque that enables a quick build-up to motorway speeds. The five-speed gear box and 1507cc engine provides maximum comfort while cruising at speeds up to and around 100mph, while the exhaust produces an awesome roar, which brings shivers down my spine - and everyone else's within a two-block radius.

$6,000 or best offer. If interested, make an offer. Price lowered to $5,500.

Bike is in excellent shape with 8993 miles.

Located near Jackson, MS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Polaris RZR - Sold!!

How about a two for one deal.

Victory Vegas plus a Polaris RZR - BOTH for $14K

2010 Polaris RZR IN EXCELLENT NEAR FLAWLESS CONDITION!! with only 73 hours and Less than 400 miles.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
This Vegas is worth every bit of the asking price with all the upgrades it has plus it's a premium model. Someone is going to get a nice bike!

The Razor and Ducati are nice too. Hard to understand why the Duc only has 600 miles on it though...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Why only 600 miles?

I ride the duc regularly, but only to work, about 3 miles total per day and some back roads occasionally. I do not like riding on the highway - I do not have the gear. It is a great bike - more like incredible. I had a m109, it was a good bike, but very heavy. The duc feels like a dirt bike in comparison.

The duc stays in urban mode, 100 horspower. Sport mode, 160 horsepower is wild but fun.

The Vegas is super clean, great sounding and riding bike. It gets a lot of attention.

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
The vegas, polaris RZR and wheels all sold.. Ducati is still available.
The Vegas sold? I've been trying to sell mine for months and nothing at all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts