Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2004 Victory Vegas

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BP6666VR 
#1 ·
Selling my 2004 Victory Vegas, 17,200 MI runs great, lots of power. Recently installed Hacker pipes, S&S air filter/body, and a animal fuel management system in April. Tires are good, comes with a detachable windshield. Has a small dent in the gas tank as seen in picture $3500, only selling because of no time to ride and moving on to new toys. Located in Tower City, PA Zip Code is 17957

#6 ·
you really should make the effort to get title fixed before selling. New customer might not be able to finance it with that many miles.
Go to the state dmv office not a license plate store

#7 ·
What a great price for a great bike with a really nice paint job!

The only thing is this is the end of riding season (or close to it) for many in the North so your available buyers are far fewer than if you put it up for sale in the Spring. If you can afford to wait till then you will probably get over $4400 for it. You might want to post up some better pics of both sides and the dent either way. A video with it running to hear the exhaust and any motor noises would also be a big plus.

#8 ·
I would buy it if I lived in your country ... super cool bike ... are you the first owner ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.