Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. Looking at a 2004 vegas , low miles, rear break sticks, and has a sizable dent from a light drop on the side of the tank...

whats reasonable market value right now?

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
It varies by region. Around here it would probably sell for around $3,800. Maybe $3,500.

Probably just need to take the caliper off, clean the piston, then flush and bleed the brakes to fix the sticky rear brake.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon. An 04 Vegas is a great ride, you will love it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey all.. Looking at a 2004 vegas , low miles, rear break sticks, and has a sizable dent from a light drop on the side of the tank...

whats reasonable market value right now?
I just sold my 04 Kingpin, custom paint and xtras, 44k mi. in excellent condition for $2800. Felt I should have held out for 34,$3500 but I already bought another bike. .... You didn't mention the mileage.

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
I just sold my 04 Kingpin, custom paint and xtras, 44k mi. in excellent condition for $2800. Felt I should have held out for 34,$3500 but I already bought another bike. .... You didn't mention the mileage.
That's about right for the mileage even though a well maintained Freedom engine that wasn't thrashed by burnouts should last at least 150k before a rebuild is needed. Most folks go by the 100k rebuild interval Harley's have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts