Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very niceVictory 50th Anniversary Kingpin for sale. I have had it for a few years now and really don't get any time to enjoy it. It does have a couple small cosmetic issues, but nothing major, I have them in the pictures. The bike got bumped into by another bike while sitting at a stop light. See Rear fender picture. Also the cover to the speedometer has a blemish, as shown in picture. The front fender was swapped out because the bike rolled into a bike in front of it when it got hit from the bike behind it. The bike has a complete Mustang seat set up with bags. Just turned 12,000 miles and runs like a top. Just put a new battery in it this year. Very dependable bike. $4,000.00 OBO 92 inch Freedom V-Twin Polaris Motor 1507cc 5 speed transmission. Great cruising bike to go anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a very niceVictory 50th Anniversary Kingpin for sale. I have had it for a few years now and really don't get any time to enjoy it. It does have a couple small cosmetic issues, but nothing major, I have them in the pictures. The bike got bumped into by another bike while sitting at a stop light. See Rear fender picture. Also the cover to the speedometer has a blemish, as shown in picture. The front fender was swapped out because the bike rolled into a bike in front of it when it got hit from the bike behind it. The bike has a complete Mustang seat set up with bags. Just turned 12,000 miles and runs like a top. Just put a new battery in it this year. Very dependable bike. $4,000.00 OBO 92 inch Freedom V-Twin Polaris Motor 1507cc 5 speed transmission. Great cruising bike to go anywhere.

great looking bike!! GL with sale

·
Premium Member
13,061 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has to be the 50th anniversary of Polaris. They did start up right around 1954-1956 so it fits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris_Industries
You are correct BBob Polaris put 50th Anniversary badges on the Kingpin that year, I'm not sure how many was made though. The bike is great to ride, I wrote it back from Daytona tube Missouri just after I got the Mustang seat and bags. I couldn't believe how comfortable it was to ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts