Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this bike since 2009. It has a 100CI engine with 11:1 compression pistons, stage3 cams, HP ECU, PCV ,etc. It came with a 92CI motor and I added the big bore kit in 2010 at 24,000 miles. It has 58,000+ on it now. It runs excellent. It has 5spd trans. I added the fairing, can be sold with just a windshield instead, your choice. It does have some scrapes and scratches in the paint, mostly on the rear fender, but also on fairing and front fender. I am asking $5600. I am selling to help cover costs for a new building. May be willing to trade for concrete work from a licensed contractor.

Thanks.
Rick

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
Oh noooo!!

Good luck with the sale buddy somebody will get a fine motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
13,057 Posts
Oh noooo!!

Good luck with the sale buddy somebody will get a fine motorcycle.
Damn straight Vin man!

I have zero skin in the game here so when I say this is a good buy I mean it.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Bump with Price drop

$5500!
Could you get it to L.A. for shipping to Oz?
I may have a buyer for such a fine machine.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would cost me between $4-500 to take it myself, with fuel lodging and food.It could probably be shipped to L.A. For less than that. I can help with the logistics of that. But the costs would of course need to be taken care of by the buyer.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
It would cost me between $4-500 to take it myself, with fuel lodging and food.It could probably be shipped to L.A. For less than that. I can help with the logistics of that. But the costs would of course need to be taken care of by the buyer.
Yes of course your costs would need to be covered for sure.
I'll put it to the girl with the money, see what she says, If shes keen we can talk to my mate that does the container shipping and see when the next one leaves.
I think she would prefer you ride it there than bring in another party, have you factored in getting home?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes of course your costs would need to be covered for sure.
I'll put it to the girl with the money, see what she says, If shes keen we can talk to my mate that does the container shipping and see when the next one leaves.
I think she would prefer you ride it there than bring in another party, have you factored in getting home?
That could be an option. I could fly back from LA.
I helped a friend ship a bike to Washington from here. He used a company close to me, they were reasonable and had good shipping pallets just for motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts