Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to ride a couple of days ago, when I started my Vic, I noticed the small gas pump flashing in the lower right corner of my MFD and my gauge showed. LO FUEL...but I had a full tank. Cannot find any reason why this is suddenly happening. Any ideas out there?
:confused:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
On my '13 Vision I get to see that symbol any time I have less than 1/2 tank of fuel. With the bike on the side stand the gas gauge is more or less out of the main part of the fuel so I see that low fuel thing a lot. As soon as I stand to bike up straight the gauge reads more like the real fuel level and the yellow symbol goes out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel Gauge Problem

[/LEFT]
On my '13 Vision I get to see that symbol any time I have less than 1/2 tank of fuel. With the bike on the side stand the gas gauge is more or less out of the main part of the fuel so I see that low fuel thing a lot. As soon as I stand to bike up straight the gauge reads more like the real fuel level and the yellow symbol goes out.
Thanks for the reply...you are correct and normally I get the same results when kick stand is down and it goes away once upright and moving. BUT my blinking "fuel pump icon" and LO FUEL message are remaining ON even after being up and going. A Vic dealer told me yesterday it was most likely my fuel pump and would cost $239 for the part plus labor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts