165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year:2005
Model:Hammer
Eng size:100 Cubic inch
Pipes:Ground pounders
Seat:stock
Wheels:Metzeler 240, Metzeler 130
Accessories: Arlen ness grips and foot pegs, digital tach, memphis shades fairing, MBW turn signals front and back, digital tach, arlen ness drag bar, tons of arlen ness chrome. Torque tubes intake, custom paint, victory decal on rear, braided lines, Lloydz VFC III, arlen ness mirrors, new spark plug cables,
And the story: Just purchased this bike in April. Had drag pipes and a PMRT intake. Went to clean my throttle bodies only to discover the PMRT filter was toast. Got the wife to ok torque tubes after initally agreeing that ground pounders were enough of an upgrade this year :D Blessing in disguise. Love this bike!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Love it! Thats one good looking hammer cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The kid side of me still wants a hammer ss. Good lookin ride bud!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
B...efen...beautiful bro!

I'm at a loss to say much more unless you want to trade me straight across for my KP.

:D :D :D
Thanks man, I dont think I want to trade lol....I just got it right cheers:D

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Bitchin' bro! The guy is right though; you keep that up and someone will get pissed. I remember a time when I didn't give a chit about such things but too many decades of being on this marble changes things. But hey! Enjoy it now 'cause tomorrow is guaranteed to no man...

Good thing Vic's are built so bullet proof. Do that to one other American big twin I can think of and a piston just might go right through the tank. Heeeheee....

Just kiddin'. I have Harley oil flowing through my veins from so many years of bustin' knuckles wrenching on 'em. I guess that gives me the privilege of poking a little fun at them now, eh!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bitchin' bro! The guy is right though; you keep that up and someone will get pissed. I remember a time when I didn't give a chit about such things but too many decades of being on this marble changes things. But hey! Enjoy it now 'cause tomorrow is guaranteed to no man...

Good thing Vic's are built so bullet proof. Do that to one other American big twin I can think of and a piston just might go right through the tank. Heeeheee....

Just kiddin'. I have Harley oil flowing through my veins from so many years of bustin' knuckles wrenching on 'em. I guess that gives me the privilege of poking a little fun at them now, eh!
I like the advice my friend...I never do that, it was a special occasion (GPIII's on):D:D
Love the Harley jabcheers hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
G- awsome looking bike man.

I didnt see your YouTube before- those flames coming out of your exhaust- sweet man thumb up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts