Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys cheers

I recently bought an 07 Hammer. It has 18,000 miles and still had the original front tire so i put a Dunlop Elite 3 on it. After installation, i noticed a large gap on the right or exhaust side of the bike. Check the pictures out. I checked the service manual and the spacers are oriented correctly. I just cant wrap my head around how the tire doesnt shift on the axle. Also, i recently purchased the S&S airbox and a PC3. I noticed the ignition tables don't come up on the PC3 software. Are we not able to adjust timing on our bikes? Is Lloydz timing wheel the only way to do that? The power commander seems extremely basic and not what i was expecting. Are there any more functions besides fuel tables, such as rev limiter adjustments etc? Also are there any other mods that you guys do with the 100ci motors like they do on the 106's like unplugging o2 sensor etc? Thanks for any help guys thumb up

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Dont worry about your front axle as thats how they are, theres a machined step on the axle that you cant see until you remove the axle.
Youre not the first to worry about it and wont be the last.
I have a 100 cube Vegas 2010 model and it responded very well to some basic breathing mods and ATS

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
07 amigo

I also have an 07, mine is the "Premium" model. That means it goes slower under the extra weight of the chrome add ons.

Very good experience with the bike so far- I added Lloyds torque tubes, a Lloyds fuel controller, a Vic touring seat that I switch out occasionally, and it came from the PO with Vic shotgun pipes. Move to the one size larger metzler rear tire when you are ready- it makes difference.

I also switched out the Ness bars that were on it to the factory V bars- much more sporty and comfortable at speed.

enjoy

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Ignition timing is not adjustable through pc3 on our bikes, but I think it's the same with the 106 engine. That is the purpose of the timing wheel. Also, our 100ci engines are not setup with o2 censors, so that's one less thing to worry about. ;)

In terms of performance upgrades, a 2-1 exhaust pipe and loyds torque tube intake seems to be the best bang for the buck. You can get cams too if you wish, but that seems to boost more higher rpm power at the expense of low end tq. Unless you are drag racing and need every bit, I'd skip that. I prefer power to come in earlier for street use, but that's just my preference...

Congrats on the new bike man! And welcome to the club cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One question i have with the pc3 that i have yet to find on the internet is.. Is it possible to download the current ecm tune onto your PC3? My bike has the stage 1 map installed and i want to take that tune and add a little fuel to it once i install the timing wheel. If I cant i'm just going to let the PC3 sit uninstalled until i do cams and get it dyno tuned. Because from what i gather the Stage 1 tune its pretty good and with the TPS sensor being different on every bike a generic tune might not work.

·
12,970 Posts
One question i have with the pc3 that i have yet to find on the internet is.. Is it possible to download the current ecm tune onto your PC3? My bike has the stage 1 map installed and i want to take that tune and add a little fuel to it once i install the timing wheel. If I cant i'm just going to let the PC3 sit uninstalled until i do cams and get it dyno tuned. Because from what i gather the Stage 1 tune its pretty good and with the TPS sensor being different on every bike a generic tune might not work.
you should say what year and model you have so we can answer you

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
you should say what year and model you have so we can answer you
Go to the top of the page VJ and all will be revealed:)
Ohio Patriot 308 , it is a good idea to fill out your profile signature for future reference on what you ride etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts