Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Thank you very much!!!
I just purchased a bunch of after market parts and It will be nice know how to rip my hammer apart!
Thanks again :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
20074 hammer owner

Hello,

I recently purchased a 07 hammer and was hoping I could find a manual as well. I was not able to access the manual with the above information. Is there a new link to the pdf?

Thanks

·
Registered
307 Posts
if someone needs shop manual for 2005-2006 hammer and 2006 jackpot let me know and i can send you link were to download it.Should be good for 2007 hammer as well

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks Lethal for providing a very nice link of owners manual, it is very useful for other riders, I like it very much, thanks for sharing a nice link.

·
Registered
46 Posts
2006 Hammer

if someone needs shop manual for 2005-2006 hammer and 2006 jackpot let me know and i can send you link were to download it.Should be good for 2007 hammer as well
Do you still have the link to the shop manual for the 2006 Hammer? I just bought a hammer under blue book due to some scratches and other minor issues. The only turn signal working is the right rear and the dash indicator. I've checked the bulbs and fuse, so it has to be a wiring issue someplace. Could you please send me the link to the manual?

Thanks in advance,
JT

·
Registered
13 Posts
There is a guy on Ebay that sells "Victory Hammer Repair Manuals"
Cost about $15, bougfht one last year and glad I did. Has more info than the web links that are out there.

·
Registered
566 Posts
BBob, you're the man! I am downloading the 2008 Hammer manual now. Should be close enough to my 2007. Thanks a bunch!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
There's a guy around here who has a link in his signature line to a bunch of service and parts manuals and some other info.
I have the 06 Vic Hammer. Will the 08 Vic Hammer manual be close? Any major differences?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have 2005-2006 Hammer and 2006 Vegas Jackpot Service Manual, Also have the 2006 Hammer User Manual, 2006 Dealer's Tool Catalog, and even the 2006 Hammer brochure (in pdf format). For all who want it.

Simply PM me your email address and I will send you the pdf file. I can't figure out how to post it to my web site.

Or I will gladly email it/them to someone who can post them and then post a link here.

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts