Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a resource that can tell me what parts from other victory bikes will fit my jackpot?? Is there a guide to determine what the major differences are between the bikes as well?? I have seen that many parts are designed for multiple fitment, but i don't really know what the difference is between a vegas, a kingpin, and a hammer!

I am looking to add
-seat (2-up)
-windscreen
-saddlebags (and mounts)

Oddly enough i think there are great deals to be found on ebay and craigslist, but i wanna know what will fit before i go looking and bidding!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so does anyone know if a hammer seat would fit on this jackpot?
how about a vegas seat?

·
Registered
109 Posts
If u go to the Vic site and click on seats down at the bottom under the description it says something like fitment but I have noticed that it don't always list say that seat or w.e ur looking at under each of the bikes it says it fits so check out dif bikes to and look at the accessories on say the Vegas or kingpin

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did u mean to put a link to a jackpot seat into that post??
i get a link to a used bike list.... are there parts for sale there as well?

·
Premium Member
12,984 Posts
If you got to the Polaris site, click on the Vic, year, and model, it'll give you a list of OEM parts. After the Part #, description, and parts need there's a word called "Usage". Click on that and it'll tell you what else the OEM parts fit.

Doesn't seem to work for seats and windshields though.

http://parts.polarisind.com/Assemblies.asp

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am still learning what bike i have and what options it has....
so many different things to look at that i get a bit lost w/ it all.

i think i have a 2007 victory vegas jackpot premium (or signature paint)
-6,900 miles
-red/ crimson paint w/ blue, purple, and orange tipped flames
-gloss black wheels
-danny gray or solo flame stitched seat
-integrated or option LED turn signals on rear that form fit to the lower lip
-2 into 1 downward swept exhaust (rpw or thor???)

the seat is a "weapon of ass destruction" so i NEED to find a better fit seat soon if i wanna keep the bike!
and i wanna consider saddlebag options soon as well.

·
Premium Member
12,984 Posts
It's too bad Mustang doesn't make a seat for the JP; or for lots of other Vic's for that matter.

The Victory flame seat is much more comfy on my KP than I thought it would be. Right up there with the Mustang it replaced. I think Victory has a less expensive version without the flames and with the backrest holder. Between those two things; you should be able to get comfy. Viking bags are pretty decent for the price and are the exact same bags as what Edge sells for quite a bit more. Edge makes the Ghost brackets for bags. Viking bags even come with bag mounts that do work but need some massaging to work well on a Vic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts