Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2007 Ness Jackpot with 2920 miles yesterday. Looking forward to learning some more about the bike and getting advice on things I would like to upgrade it. Bad part will watching it sit in my garage for the next 3 months.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nice. Bought my 08' in 2011 with the same amount of miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How much did you pay? I saw a 2007 jackpot 8 ball today for 9800 plus tax,lic. I'm curious on prices. They also had a 2006 hammer 1500 miles for 8800plus.

·
Registered
526 Posts
How much did you pay? I saw a 2007 jackpot 8 ball today for 9800 plus tax,lic. I'm curious on prices. They also had a 2006 hammer 1500 miles for 8800plus.
No such thing as a Jackpot 8 Ball.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was a black jackpot. The sales guy called it a jackpot 8 ball. Upon further review I see you are correct. Black Jackpot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome

Welcome. I have a Orange 2009 Vegas Jackpot and love it. Bought it in Nov. of 2011 as a leftover. Rode it home and watched it set in my garage until spring. Good luck with your new purchase and may the warmer weather come quickly

·
Registered
3 Posts
One of my local dealers,where I did a demo ride last week has a 2009 red hammer with the graphics wants 16999. It is a beautiful bike sparkling in the calif. Sunshine, but way too much for me.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Nice find Moe. From 2007 to now is 5 years. Didn't the previous owner ever ride it?
Why in the world will it sit in the garage until April. Get some good riding gear and get out and ride it. So far I have been on my HD every month since I bought it in October of 2011. I experience almost exactly the same weather as you do but any time the roads are clear and the temperature is above 25F, I am ready to ride. I don't even know how to winterize a bike because I never need to do it. My battery tender is for my riding mower, not my bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts