Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

heading up to Lloydz on April 10 for RPW Slash pipes, TTi, VM1 Cams, and PC-V with rev extend and dyno tune. Cant wait. :Dcheers

Does anyone know the name/paint code of the red on my bike? I think its Sunset Red, but im not sure.

Robb

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sunset Red with extreme graphics, only the premium model Jackpot’s bikes have the paint scheme.

Bike looks awesome!!!

thumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like that paint scheme with the red. Bike looks bad A$$! I have the similar paint scheme but silver instead of red.I'd like to hear feedback on how your motor runs after Lloyd's is done with it. I'm thinking of having him do pistons and cams on mine. Already have the pc-v.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
took a trip to Lloydz the other day. RPW Slash pipes, TTi, VM1 cams, and PC-V with rev extend and dyno.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does it run? Any popping?
Every once in a while on decel. He said it was sounding fine on the dyno so he thought he had it. He told me if I get it hooked up to a computer he'll walk me through the fix.
It's not too bad tho.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice looking bike! I have the same wheels and pulley on mine, but had the pulley lined up to match the back rim. Thought it cleaned the look up a little bit. Just something to think about. As long as its shiny looks good either way.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking bike! I have the same wheels and pulley on mine, but had the pulley lined up to match the back rim. Thought it cleaned the look up a little bit. Just something to think about. As long as its shiny looks good either way.
That always bugs me. Lol. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts