Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my Kingpin 8 ball last september and been a member on here shortly after. Just getting around to my first post. So far I absolutely love the bike, just currently dealing with the notorious popping and 2% throttle bog.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard , and yes the popping sucks .... Its just the nature of the beast . Post your set-up and somebody will shoot you pointers on reducing the POP. thumb up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've gotten used to it but it's scaring all the dogs I ride by when people are out walking them lol. As soon as I can figure out the signature thing I'll have it up there.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Just go to user cp on the left side under site navigation ....thumb up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been messing under that a good part of the day and can't find the edit signature option anywhere. Nothing beats looking like a newbie lol

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You may need to post a few more times , then it will be available to you....cheers

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
I love teh 08 KP. mine was abadass..I was ridn through ole claremore town one day. folks were walking the streets shopping in the antique shops and all and here i come. I blipped the throttle and KABOOM! 2 ladies screamed real loud it was halarious..get use to it dude its inherent in design..all of the freedom engines do it to some degree..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome and help lilmags thumb up . Hoss, I've more or less gotten used to it. It has more pressing issues at the moment. I'll be posting in the tech section pretty soon I imagine. I did laugh at the lady walking her dog though, the bike let out a big bang and the golden lab nearly dragged her down the street lol

·
13,188 Posts
Otter
when riding and shifting try not to close the throttle all the way to stop popping. Kind a like doing a milded speed shift. Once you get the hang of it there will be no popping.
READ my bold print

1 - 9 of 9 Posts