Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 seat made by Corbin lightly used for about 1 year. in 2010 Will take best offer plus shipping will post pics shortly. One thing for sure its built better than the original it is heated and the mounting brackets are metal not plastic the old ones break and split open. It does have a small tear in the stitching I was going to fix it so one side of the seat fabric will need to be stapled down band will take Best Offer
ALSO has drivers Back Pad Pics below

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 2008 seat made by Corbin lightly used for about 1 year. in 2010 Will take best offer plus shipping will post pics shortly. One thing for sure its built better than the original it is heated and the mounting brackets are metal not plastic the old ones break and split open. It does have a small tear in the stitching I was going to fix it so one side of the seat fabric will need to be stapled down band will take Best Offer
ALSO has drivers Back Pad Pics below
Would you take 150?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Do you have an idea what that would cost to ship?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Funny I just went to buy a box to box it up and find out how much shipping. Sorry got caught up with thus covid thing will let you know
Sounds good, thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I check US MAIL its $160 to ship total $360.00 I get 75% at fedex cause I work here so looks like $260.00 let me know if you still want it. At least with FedEx you'll get it sooner and and track easier and if a problem arises I can help being a dispatcher here

·
Registered
32 Posts
I check US MAIL its $160 to ship total $360.00 I get 75% at fedex cause I work here so looks like $260.00 let me know if you still want it. At least with FedEx you'll get it sooner and and track easier and if a problem arises I can help being a dispatcher here
I do want it and need it, i can transfer money via zelle.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts