Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Vintage on Ebay. Mint with 1680 mi. Buy It Now for $18,500. My question is, "If it was MSRP at 31K plus toss on 2K for options, why is it selling so low?" Is this normal?

Kim

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Saw a Vintage on Ebay. Mint with 1680 mi. Buy It Now for $18,500. My question is, "If it was MSRP at 31K plus toss on 2K for options, why is it selling so low?" Is this normal?

Kim
It's anybody's guess where the KM Indian prices will land. Pop guesses in the dumper. When KM took the brand over Gilroy prices took a dive. Seems likely to repeat. Fine by me. I got plans.

·
Registered
264 Posts

Kim
I would guess that since you can buy a brand new Indian with a 111 cubic inch motor for $19K it will be hard to unload a used one with a smaller motor for more than that.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
......pass.....
But why? You got a genuine Indian aficionado and life longer biker dood here who is dying for these older models to go on sale. If they fit a tall guy, are reliable and easy to work on with lots available parts to fix that what does fail, why pass so fast on what amounts to little more than a demo model?

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Till the new Indian fits a tall guy I will search for one of the older at a good price. I can kick myself for not looking at a 2012 Chief before I got my Vic. $8500 rebate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts