Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 09 jackpot has the large stretched single seat, which doesn't leave much for passenger comfort.

I was curious, is there a way to add a back rest to that type of stretched seat, or do I simply need to replace the large stretched single seat with two separate seats? Is that even possible? I'm curious if Victory offered the option to have the 2 seats rather than the stretched.

Any help would be much appreciated!! cheers

·
Registered
121 Posts
I also have a 2009 Jackpot but I have both one piece seats. The first is the stock Jackpot seat that I have on my bike most of the time, the second is the stock Jackpot seat with the built in backrest that I put on when my Honey rides with me. The one with the backrest is a little bigger front and back and a little more comfortable for the Honey

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a 2009 Jackpot but I have both one piece seats. The first is the stock Jackpot seat that I have on my bike most of the time, the second is the stock Jackpot seat with the built in backrest that I put on when my Honey rides with me. The one with the backrest is a little bigger front and back and a little more comfortable for the Honey
So I think you are saying you have two different types of the "stretched" single seat that accomodates both the driver and passenger?

Where did you get the one with the backrest?

Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes that is true. The one without the backrest came stock on my bike and the other I purchased from the dealer when I picked up my bike. I will try and get you some pictures and I may even have the Victory part number for the seat

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that is true. The one without the backrest came stock on my bike and the other I purchased from the dealer when I picked up my bike. I will try and get you some pictures and I may even have the Victory part number for the seat

That would be great thanks!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
396 Posts
if you are looking for a comfortable seat check out
the victory jackpot touring seat, or corbin or mustang
makes a comfortable seat for the jackpot.thumb up

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you are looking for a comfortable seat check out
the victory jackpot touring seat, or corbin or mustang
makes a comfortable seat for the jackpot.thumb up
I'm really looking for a solution that allows my passenger (wife) to have a more comfortable ride, with a backrest. thumb up

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've looked at Corbin and at others they all say "will not fit the Ness model jackpot". I really don't like the stock Ness seat looking for something with more comfort for passenger, but all say will not fit Ness jackpot. Went to Strokers in Dallas and they had no idea either. Any info would be great

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
396 Posts
beats the hell out of me why it would not fit the "ness"jackpot,
when the only difference between the ness and a regular jackpot
is the paint,diamond cut heads,and some chrome goodies.
the frames and fenders should be identical.
:crzy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I purchased a Corbin seat. Due to having an aftermarket sissy bar the back of the seat interfered with the sissy bar. I was able to send them the seat back and them modified the seat so it would work.

·
Registered
742 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts