Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new here. Been lurking for a few weeks until I got my 2009 Jackpot this weekend. I have a question for anyone that knows for sure. How much horsepower does my Jackpot have? I was told when I bought it that it had the same as the Hammer which is 97. As I was looking over the manual today and comparing the vin number it shows I have the 1731 cc engine (3 in the vin number vs 1=1507 cc or 2=1634) but the code for the horse is a 6 (78-94 HP) and not the 7 (95-115). I sure hope it has the 97 horsepower engine. Thanks in advance.

A little about myself. I just got off a 2007 Honda 1000rr. I have ridden sport bikes all my life. Started out with a Honda 70 scrambler back in 1970. I guess I have given away some of my age. I have decided I needed something more comfortable in my life and I came to the Victory after several recomendations and so far I am very impressed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi all, I am new here. Been lurking for a few weeks until I got my 2009 Jackpot this weekend. I have a question for anyone that knows for sure. How much horsepower does my Jackpot have? I was told when I bought it that it had the same as the Hammer which is 97. As I was looking over the manual today and comparing the vin number it shows I have the 1731 cc engine (3 in the vin number vs 1=1507 cc or 2=1634) but the code for the horse is a 6 (78-94 HP) and not the 7 (95-115). I sure hope it has the 97 horsepower engine. Thanks in advance.

A little about myself. I just got off a 2007 Honda 1000rr. I have ridden sport bikes all my life. Started out with a Honda 70 scrambler back in 1970. I guess I have given away some of my age. I have decided I needed something more comfortable in my life and I came to the Victory after several recomendations and so far I am very impressed.
Straight from Victory's website the Jackpot has 97 hp and 113 tq. Add the stage two exhaust, filter and tune and you'll get a bit more.

Congrats on the purchase, I too just recently picked up an 09 Jackpot Premium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.