Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 victory jackpot (reduced)

beautiful 2009 jackpot here. various award winner. I really do love this bike. its been a great 4500 miles.
tons of looks and seen many people take pics of it.
jagged wheels, pully, and brake centers,
rad 3 upper controls with rad 2 teardrop mirrors. sitting on ness flybars
custom grips and foot pegs. forget the name of them
mbw integrated rear turn signals
chrome bullet front turn signals
chrome side license plate
swept pipes
seat gelled, ostrich covered with matching orange thread.
various added chrome everywhere like gas tank fill
orange anodized bolts being added here and there. nice touch with the chrome

akron/canton ohio

$10000.00 title in hand

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=http://s884.photobucket.com/user/grebber/media/jackpot2.jpg.html]
[IMG][URL=http://s884.photobucket.com/user/grebber/media/jackpot1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/grebber/jackpot1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Hate to tell you but I bought a 2012 Jackpot for $10,500 So you might sell it to someone other than a Vic owner. That orange sure is nice. All the aftermarket parts are free give away parts. Over the years I always put mine back stock to sell to break even.. And resell the aftermarket parts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unnecessary to comment about my price on my listing. If you dont like it, just move on. The price is what i deem it to be. I'm glad you got yours and your happy with it.
As far as hop ups being free, Well no. just no. The bike is heavily discounted and at a price that is fair. Its not often you'l see one like mine. At least in my area. Someone will be very happy with this beauty. If not, well she still puts a smile on my face.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Grebber, I wont comment on the price, because I have no idea what a Jackpot goes for. It is a VERY sharp lookin ride. What gibson was saying about aftermarket parts, chrome and goodies is absolutely true though.Same as on guns. You buy an $850 pistol and sink $500 dollars of custom work into it, and you know what the value is? $850 minus depreciation for no longer being new. Not saying its fair.... Just the way it is. People look up book value and go down from there. That's why SOOOO many people take off most of what they added and go back to stock. They actually make out better, selling the parts....

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Grebber, I wont comment on the price, because I have no idea what a Jackpot goes for. It is a VERY sharp lookin ride. What gibson was saying about aftermarket parts, chrome and goodies is absolutely true though.Same as on guns. You buy an $850 pistol and sink $500 dollars of custom work into it, and you know what the value is? $850 minus depreciation for no longer being new. Not saying its fair.... Just the way it is. People look up book value and go down from there. That's why SOOOO many people take off most of what they added and go back to stock. They actually make out better, selling the parts....
Well said I don't explain very well sometimes and you hit the nail on the head..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes please let's not just pm the author of the thread. Let's just ruin the thread.

Mods please close this thread.

Thanks guys. Very Classy. Thanks for the respect

·
Registered
477 Posts
Good luck brother, that bike is gorgeous!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
No disrespect intended.....

Here's a free bump to the top....

·
Registered
110 Posts
It's a shame you live so far away, I would buy it right now. Very sick bike man, I'm usually a black on black kinda guy but I love that orange. Can't believe you'd part with her after all that custom effort. Good luck.

Iceball, cruising the Alaskan Frontier mile by mile.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
much longer and i may keep it. i really do love it. just dont ride much any more.
could always keep it and ride here and there i guess lol. after all its paid for

1 - 20 of 21 Posts