Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure which "version" it is yet. Just was told it's heading to auction with a $7,500 price tag. I assume that's a pretty smoking deal at 25k miles?

Just curious what differences there are between the tour, tour comfort, premium etc. On my phone and cannot find much on the topic.

Buddy fell in love with the adjustable windshield at the dealer. Is that standard across all sub-models?

Tia!

·
Registered
67 Posts
You can find a lot of info here at totalmotorcycle.com.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2009models/2009models-Victory.htm

The only Vision that doesn't have the electric windshield is the all black 8-ball. Even then, you can just buy the motor, install it, and you are good to go.

For $7500, a Vision is a LOT of motorcycle for the $$.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
209 Posts
My '09 is a 'tour premium'. I think it adds polished wheels, chromed lower forks. Not sure what the differences are either but a tour model has a trunk that a non tour model does not.

·
Registered
586 Posts
If it is an auction, I'll bet there's a few other bidders that will drive the price up. If you're being offered it for $7500, before they send it to auction, that's a different story. Any Vision under $10K should give you a lot of fun riding for the $$. Post pics if you buy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts