Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. new guy to this forum and I didn't see a "general discussion" area so thought I'd post here. I'm currently a Harley rider (Street Glide) and came across the pics of the 2010 Cross Country. It looks like a winner to me so am wondering when we should be able to see a real one at a local dealership? I'm definitely interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i cant wait to see them myself, man thay look cool i hope the faren will fit a 08 kp. and welcome aboard the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoke with a local dealer today and he told me these wont be shipping until late December. Bummer.

·
Registered
301 Posts
My Local Dealer Has No Idea When Thay Will See Them, But Thay Have Had A Lot Of Response On It & Everyone Wonts To See Them In Person. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I spoke to my local dealer here in South Florida just last Friday and he told me he was expecting them in late September to early October. Is he just blowing smoke up my rear?

I'm putting off the purchase of a new Triumph Thunderbird 1600 until I get a ride on a Cross Roads - but I'd like to not wait forever. But I have a bike now, so I guess I can wait a little longer.

I never much cared for Harleys or the "Harley Lifestyle", but the CrossRoads has REALLY lit me up. Its great looking, but I have to know if it can deliver on the road. The Thunderbird has debuted to universally positive reviews - so the CrossRoads is going to have to impress me before I'll plunk down the cash.

·
Registered
301 Posts
the triump i a sharpe bike i saw them on there web page and was impresed, i hope you get a chance soom to ride one i wont to see thim my self, i wont to know if the feron will fit my 08 kp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts