Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2010 CCT passenger board vibration

2K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  otab 
#1 ·
My better half is complaining that the boards are making her feet go numb on my 2010 CCt. Has anyone found a way to isolate the passenger boards?
Also does anyone know where I can get a set of passenger board risers as she's only 5' tall.

#3 ·
The cct came out in 2010 but your model is a later design and the rear frame is designed differently. The passenger boards are mounte to the frame itself whereas the early models have a bracket which is bolted to the engine and the swing arm.
Hope this clears this up for you mate.

#9 · (Edited)
I see the issue. Where your crash bars are. the real CCT has lowers not that flat chrome tubing. Look at my 2013 to see the difference. The person that owned that nice blue bike added the trunk and maybe floorboards. It's not a CCT but a CC with added stuff.

The difference between a CC and a real CCT.
  • introduction of Cross Roads and Cross Country with 106 engine
  • trunk optional, pricey from the sounds of it

• cross country tour introduction:
  • taller windshield
  • HID low-beam for the headlight
  • tubular front crash bars
  • storage-pod lowers
  • air-management system - adjustable fairing-mounted winglets and adjustable openings in the lowers.
-- standard trunk
---heated seats and grips
---adjustable passenger mini-floorboards
--- Ipod connector in left lower
---additional plug in left lower

#8 ·
Yeah they added a trunk to a Cross Country.

Floorboards can't tell from picture but looks like some aftermarket boards might be on the factory mounts.

#13 ·
The aftermarket passenger boards might be the cause?

Reactions: TNXR
#14 ·
See if you can alter the slope of the boards. It may be that the current slope is affecting the angle of her ankle and it may be slightly restricting blood flow. Another thought, I once had a pair of high ish ankle riding boots that were pinching the back of my lower calf when I was riding. They were great walking, but riding another story, I tried a different boot and the problem went away.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I still say got to be the aftermarket boards.
Try factory set they might mount better and not vibrate.

Another thing don't lug the engine. You'll get extra vibes doing that and she might feel it.

Ultimate solution just leave her home and go ride.

Reactions: Blowndodge
#18 ·
I love my Victory XCT bikes.

Reactions: IndyVictory
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.