Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2010 cross roads and the shifter and brake pedal are quite a reach for my feet to reach. any suggestions out there how to bring them closer? dealer says to add all new floorboards and mounts with new 2012 shifter but the cost with install is around $700 to $800. anybody out there with the same problem and what you did would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Just bought a 2010 cross roads and the shifter and brake pedal are quite a reach for my feet to reach. any suggestions out there how to bring them closer? dealer says to add all new floorboards and mounts with new 2012 shifter but the cost with install is around $700 to $800. anybody out there with the same problem and what you did would be appreciated.
You can adjust the controls with a bolt under the floorboards. There are three positions. Mine came stock in the middle position and I moved them to the position closest to me. Took about 15 minutes.

·
12,968 Posts
If you would have read your owners book it would tell you this.
Because you know how to ride doesn't mean you know the functions of your bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts