Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2010 Kingpin low was the only Victory my wife could ride ,the shifter and brake pedal were positioned closer to the rider. She sat on the vegas and prefers the short fenders but wasnt comfortable with(couldnt reach) the forward controls. The salespeople always say the only difference is the floorboards. If we get a Vegas and install the Kingpin floorboards and controls will the bike be the same as a Kingpin low with short fenders ?They also said the 09 and up models are a little narrower at the side covers which helps her get her feet flat (almost). If anybody can give me a definate answer it would be greatly appreciated , as Im geting tired of having to stop every 100 miles to gas up the shadow.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have seen floor boards for 03 to 07, but haven't seen any for later models. They would be the same placement as the Kingpin. You may also want to install a lowering shock or lowering links to make the bike another 1-1/2" lower. Get a highway bar also.
here is a link for 03 to 07. Check with Kate at Honda East Toledo to see if they have them for later models.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Victory-Vegas-Jackpot-Hammr-Driver-Floorboard-Kit-03-07-/271049805610?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f1bd3cf2a&vxp=mtr#ht_4981wt_910

·
Registered
188 Posts
Controls can be moved back with a new mount. Seats make a difference too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts