Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Cross Country. Very well maintained. Oil pump blew at 65k. New engine was purchased 14500 on it and installed. Cams and timing wheel installed in engine by KevinX before I purchased it. I install a PCV w/canned map. New magnum front wheel, tire, fender & forks installed. Adjustable rear lowering link set at a 1.75' drop. HMD eliminater 1 pipe. Painted inner fairing with HMD center punch mod. Sony marine audio with Kenwood 600 watt amp. JLAudio 6.5's in fairing and JBL 6x9's in factory Victory speaker lids. ACB razor trunk installed on Vic Baggers luggage rack. Gas Capital customs hide a plate. Relocated ignition. Forged bars have paint matched caps and highway pegs. Entire bike has been gone through. No disappointments.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
2010 Cross Country. Very well maintained. Oil pump blew at 65k. New engine was purchased 14500 on it and installed. Cams and timing wheel installed in engine by KevinX before I purchased it. I install a PCV w/canned map. New magnum front wheel, tire, fender & forks installed. Adjustable rear lowering link set at a 1.75' drop. HMD eliminater 1 pipe. Painted inner fairing with HMD center punch mod. Sony marine audio with Kenwood 600 watt amp. JLAudio 6.5's in fairing and JBL 6x9's in factory Victory speaker lids. ACB razor trunk installed on Vic Baggers luggage rack. Gas Capital customs hide a plate. Relocated ignition. Forged bars have paint matched caps and highway pegs. Entire bike has been gone through. No disappointments.

My neck started to hurt, so I fixed it. :D :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! wish i could figure out how to fix it myself.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Thanks! wish i could figure out how to fix it myself.
I literally saved the pic to my computer, rotated it 90 degrees in an image-editing program, then re-uploaded it.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I literally saved the pic to my computer, rotated it 90 degrees in an image-editing program, then re-uploaded it.
I've tried that. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Real nice looking bike Dan, I like everything you did to it. I saw it for sale on a Facebook page and don't remember the asking price but do recall thinking it was a great price for all the sweet upgrades it had (most of all that bitchin' #VicWrapz!). It was less than I paid for my stock 2010 with none of those upgrades and similar motor mileage. Hope you find an appreciative buyer for it.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Real nice looking bike Dan, I like everything you did to it. I saw it for sale on a Facebook page and don't remember the asking price but do recall thinking it was a great price for all the sweet upgrades it had (most of all that bitchin' #VicWrapz!). It was less than I paid for my stock 2010 with none of those upgrades and similar motor mileage. Hope you find an appreciative buyer for it.
Thanks Joe. Me too. tell your friends you know a nice bike for sale

1 - 7 of 7 Posts