Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my names dave from lil ole england how you doing?
I currently have a harley sportster custom.
I'm thinking about another bike, but i can not decide on a vegas or a harley fat bob, There are not too many victory dealers where i live.
I have to admit after looking at a vegas in the nearest showroom to me it sparked that feeling you get when you have to have something.
they did not have a vegas for a test so i took out an older bike for a test, yes i liked it.
I have been looking for fuel consumption for the vegas but can find any info, i am really concerned about fuel consumption.
as you might know fuel here in england is $9 a gallon, so i need to get this right, i know what the harley will burn.
maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but what is your opinion on victory v harley?
thanks
dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
2010 Vegas

Dave I don't own a vegas I just bought my self a 2010 xcountry and did a 1,000 + mile ride this week end and average about 48 mile to the gallon. I should inprove after it is broken in a little. I hope that this can help you.
Walter

·
Registered
243 Posts
hi dave, i sold a harley i had owned for 17 yrs to buy my 09 vegas, i am totaly happy with it, it is presently bone stock around 2500 miles on the odo and my milage ive been getting as follows

41.23 43.18 50.0 43.8 45.12 46.8 41.04

not all the gas ive used just when i kept records.

steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just did my first measurement. 34.4 mpg I'm hoping it will improve as it's not what I was expecting. I bought it used with 2400 kms so I don't know how it was stored over the winter. Maybe I need to run some cleaner through the throttle bodies... I have a medium size windscreen on it which I'm sure takes a hit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts