Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2010 Victory Vegas LE. They only made 100 of these and mine is numbered 20/100. I hate to sell it but I need the money. Always kept in a garage and has less than 5k miles on it.
Asking $11,500

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I asking too much for this bike? It is a Limited Edition and one of one hundred made by Victory. Not one response so I am wondering if my asking price is too high.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
Am I asking too much for this bike? It is a Limited Edition and one of one hundred made by Victory. Not one response so I am wondering if my asking price is too high.
Like it's been said here before most people on forums are here because they already have a motorcycle not because they are looking to buy one.

·
Super Moderator
4,949 Posts
That makes sense. I was just wondering if you guys thought it was a fair asking price.
Seems fair considering it a special production but on the other hand a brand new one is not a lot more.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Seems fair considering it a special production but on the other hand a brand new one is not a lot more.
It was special....now not so much. When this was produced it was the FIRST steel frame Victory with the 106" engine, hence the LE designation.

Now they all have it and like you said, for not much more.

To the OP, GLWS but I'd lower the price.......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Signature

Not to mention no information on bikes location in post or your signature...right person right time may pay your asking price its not even broke in. But probably not on this forum, unless it is spring the guys up north get jumpy after the frost breaks.:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
What parts have been added?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts