Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Last year Victory Motorcycles celebrated its 10th anniversary. If you're a math whiz you know that 2010 adds one more year, for a total of 11 years running for the Medina, Minnesota-based bike maker. And for eight of those 11 years the Vegas has been part of the Victory model family.

This year doesn't mark a milestone for Victory, or the Vegas for that matter, but the company still found a reason to celebrate something.

To commemorate racing efforts of Victory motorcycle owners who've subjected their Vics to the rigors of racing the Bonneville Salt Flats the company crafted a limited-edition Vegas.

More: 2010 Victory Vegas LE Review on Motorcycle.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question my self and I dont know where else to ask

What is the headslight size on a 2003 TC v92. I am trying to purchase a visor for the headlight. When I measure it looks to be about 7.25", but most of thye visors seem to be 7 or 7.50".:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
yamaha is great bike manufacturing ocmpany, i got my first new bike from yamaha it is Yamaha VMAX is a Custom / cruiser motorcycle from the house of Yamaha. On the first looks it makes people say wow!! What a bike! I want one for me too!!! It is successor of the legendary original model. The bike is simply a legend. It has got stunning, stylish and bold looks. It is a miracle of modern art of engineering by Yamaha. Its performance, features, style makes it a wonderful bike to go for. Its fuel consumption is 27.01 mpg and Carbon dioxide emission is 202.1 CO2 g/km. Its top speed is 220km/h.
It is one of the purest performers around. It features revolutionary V4, four-stroke, Liquid-cooled, 65 degree 1679cc DOHC engine. It unleashes the maximum power of 147.2 kW @ 9,000 RPM where as maximum torque is166.8 Nm @ 6,500 rpm. It delivers heart pumping performance. It is equipped with latest cutting-edge technologies like G.E.N.I.C.H. technology, YCC-I (Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake) and YCC-T (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle). It has the most advanced engine management technology than other Yamaha bikes. All this makes it a head-turner.
Its features are as follows:
Facts:
Engine and transmission:
Displacement: 1679cc
Engine type: V4, four-stroke, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
Compression ratio: 11.3:1
Maximum power: 147.2 kW @ 9,000 rpm
Maximum torque: 166.8 Nm @ 6,500 rpm
Bore x stroke: 90.0 x 66.0 mm
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel system: Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
Ignition: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Gearbox: 5-speed
Final drive: Shaft drive
Clutch: Multi-plate slipper clutch

Dimensions:
Seat height: 775 mm
Height: 1,189 mm
Length: 2,395 mm
Width: 820 mm
Wheelbase: 1,699 mm

Brakes and wheels:
Rake: 31.0°
Front suspension: 52mm telescopic cartridge fork w/oxidized titanium
coating. Fully adjustable preload, compression and rebound
Rear suspension: Single shock w/remote reservoir and remote adjustable for
preload,Compression and rebound
Tires:
Front: 120/70-R18
Rear: 200/50-R18
Brakes:
Front: Double disc. Wave-type discs Brembo® radial
Rear: Single disc. Wave-type disc Brembo® master
Physical capacities:
Gross weight: 309.8 kg
Fuel capacity: 15.14 L
Color options: Candy Red

It has an advanced low-profile aluminum diamond-type frame that enhances its stability and ensures strong performance. It has wire rear 200/50 R18 that offers great traction. It has 4-1-2-4 exhaust system with titanium mufflers. joe rocket is a great choice for gear used for riding it. Yamaha VMAX features linear-controlled hydraulic ABS system that delivers incredible stopping power. It is high tech bike that is as worth as its original model.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts