Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So managed to find enough time to rack up a few miles on the bike. Almost every mile has been done with my girlfriend as a passenger. The bike has the lock and ride back rest for her comfort, I have the 2011 seat as it looks better and is more comfortable. I added the stage 1 flash, performance air filter and had the stock pipes redone at Chesapeake Cycles in Annapolis MD. All that said, the bike runs very smooth, no pop on decel just a real muscle car rumble. I disconnected the 02 sensors to gain some pop as it was very recommended on here. Really seemed to help. I am getting around 42 miles to the gallon, the gas gauge comes on way to early. We love the comfort and I love the control I have riding the bike. The front brakes could be stronger, the rear brakes are quite good and allow for excellent control. The saddle bags are monsters work great and are amazingly large. Kudos to Victory for going big. Highway speeds and open road riding are awesome, backroad handling is superb. I have one wish, more bottom end power.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
Better brake pads

The front brakes could be stronger
Did some research and found that EBC HH pads have a better bite. Yes, they make them to fit Vics as the same pads fit many other bikes.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I may look into that. On a side note the gas gauge comes on at 4 gallons on mine, what does anyone see?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts