Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD !!! Weather getting better ! Price reduced to $7995! Unfortunately I need to sell my beautiful CrossCountry due to health issues. It was purchased new in September 2010 and I had the Stage 1 up grade done immediately. I still have the stock pipes and they will go with bike. The bike has approximately 38000 trouble free miles and has NEVER been damaged or wrecked. The tires are E3 Dunlops which are almost new. Oil has been religiously changed every 3000-4000 miles using the recommended Polaris oil. The following is a list of accessories on the bike;

1. Chrome removable passenger backrest and luggage rack.
2. Chrome racks on saddlebags.
3. Chrome saddlebag lower rails
4. Trailer hitch w/stinger and ball.
5. Madstad windshield brackets, presently being used with stock shield. A tall windshield will be included.
6. TomTom GPS wired in to bike. GPS is removable from mount.
7. Polk Audio 2 way speakers with dome tweeters, and 100 watt amplifier installed. Stock speakers with buckets will go with bike.
8. I just installed led driving lights on the inside of the forged bars, using the brackets made for this purpose.
9. Rear view mirror extensions, so you are not looking at your elbows.
10 Battery Tender wired in to bike with convenient plug.
11. WOLO horn.
12. New battery installed in August.

PRICE IS $8800.

I am also including an almost new two piece rain suit and some other small items. I have 3 Olympia jackets, size 3X, that I will sell separate. One is a 3/4 length summer jacket, one is 3/4 length heavier jacket, and one is waist length jacket. Both 3/4 lengths have liners.

The bike is in excellent condition and I always did my best to keep it looking and running great. If I've overlooked anything I apologize. I would prefer cash but will accept a cashiers check which must be cleared by my credit union before bike is released. Title is clear and in hand.

Having trouble uploading pictures. Pm me and I'll send the pictures to you.

Will consider a trade for a 2014 or newer Spyder.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Unfortunately, bike accessories when sold with the bike contribute virtually nothing to the price. You are better off removing add-ons and selling them separately. For example, I don't need the bike but would be interested in the back rest/luggage rack if the price was right. If you decide to go this route, please let me know.

G'day,

Vinish

·
12,984 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks BBob ! I just renewed my membership which lapsed while I was in the hospital and I guessed it got wiped out. I am located in Biloxi Mississippi. I've been on the forum since shortly after I bought the bike but don't post very often. Hope it sells way before Spring !!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the bike and just reduced the price to $7995. Hope I can find a buyer. I need the garage space !!!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Any interest in selling the passenger back rest and luggage rack separately?

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts