Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the Cross roads now have cruise control as a standard feature? I have tried to look it up on their website and could not find it. I thought I read it somewhere.

Also, they claim to have a louder street legal exhaust on their 2011's? Anyone heard this and what are your impressions?

I see the price has lowered, but now you have to pick your options. I am assuming your price will increase as you pick the options or is it built in?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
All of the bikes Vic has in Sturgis have cruise on them. Also the seat has changed to a slightly firmer version with a slightly smaller pillion. Don't know about the passenger, but after doing 1500 miles on a XC, and switching to the XR for 140 miles. I prefer the new XR seat.

Also of note is the fact that the multi function display no longer has several feature, but it has a better gas gauge, and gear indicator; both always on display. The clock though is rediculassly small. You can tell it was designed by a twenty something person that still has perfect vision

·
Registered
243 Posts
All of the bikes Vic has in Sturgis have cruise on them. Also the seat has changed to a slightly firmer version with a slightly smaller pillion. Don't know about the passenger, but after doing 1500 miles on a XC, and switching to the XR for 140 miles. I prefer the new XR seat.

Also of note is the fact that the multi function display no longer has several feature, but it has a better gas gauge, and gear indicator; both always on display. The clock though is rediculassly small. You can tell it was designed by a twenty something person that still has perfect vision
Kevinx,
Know this is a silly question, but what is a pillion? TIA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts