Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you southern gents or anybody else for that matter replaced your stock heated seat with a Corbin, Ultimate etc? I am looking for a reasonably priced stock 2011 heated seat for my CC. Surely someone has one squirreled away in the garage and does not have a use for it.

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I was looking into getting the heated seats when I was buying the heated grips for my XR. It seems from stuff I read that the heated seat moved you forward and lower compared to the stock seat. I am not looking to move any further forward so I quit looking for one. I did see on on *bay a few weeks back that was used with a litte wear and tear for a few hundred dollars US.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vision

Thanks for the link but living up here in Ontario I need the heated seat. The eBay seem all to be non heated thanks anyway.

·
13,262 Posts
Vision

Thanks for the link but living up here in Ontario I need the heated seat. The eBay seem all to be non heated thanks anyway.
sorry what I read they said heated do a search on the net for motorcycle heated seats. There were a bunch of kits that you might beabl to use

·
Registered
636 Posts
I was looking into getting the heated seats when I was buying the heated grips for my XR. It seems from stuff I read that the heated seat moved you forward and lower compared to the stock seat. I am not looking to move any further forward so I quit looking for one. I did see on on *bay a few weeks back that was used with a litte wear and tear for a few hundred dollars US.
.. it moves you forward only a hair, had it on my XR and loved it so much, I'm getting it recovered and will install it on my XC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts