Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Yall, been searching the web and OEM suppliers and cannot seem to find these stripes or graphics for the white Vision. I think they look great and would like to purchase the for my 2011. Are they painted on or applied decals? Thanks Craig....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks VJ

Went with autotrimdesigns and ordered two tone stripe package in gloss black and dark carbon fiber. Installed on Vision but haven't got to the trunk yet. I am very happy with how it came out and the quality of materials. I received them a few days after the order went in, great company service

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Lookin good bud... Like how the bags have a little more dimension now...

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Guntown Drifter,

Was drilling out the baffles difficult? Never done it before, but would like to on my 2008 Vision. Thanks.
Nope, adds a nice low end sound to it but still quite. You will loose a little low end torque doing it this way according to the performance bubbas. Not sure if my seat-o-meter noticed it as I added the 2nd filter same time so I had a + and a - for a = :D

Sending you a PM. I think I posted a thread on it but maybe not. Keep in mind you might loose a little low end for the improved growl. I added the 2nd upper filter same time so came out ahead.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guntown Drifter,

Was drilling out the baffles difficult? Never done it before, but would like to on my 2008 Vision. Thanks.
Well I did not do that to my pipes. I had the Arlen Ness Big Honkers and Big Shot Fuel processor and Victory performance air intakes put on her prior to picking her up after purchase. I have the Lloydz cam gear coming soon and will install that but will not go further on Engine for now. Time to ride for awhile and enjoy. I have a meet planned for October in Henderson Texas and riding to Nachitoches LA. and back. Should be a blast...take care Craig.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Went with autotrimdesigns and ordered two tone stripe package in gloss black and dark carbon fiber. Installed on Vision but haven't got to the trunk yet. I am very happy with how it came out and the quality of materials. I received them a few days after the order went in, great company service

Thanks Drifter, they look great.
I am considering using them too. Found this kit

http://www.autotrimdesign.net/Victory_Vision_Tribal_Graphic_Kit_1.asp#

Have some samples coming my way to see what works well with the
gold mist n bronze colors. Appreciate if you have any tips or tricks that you may have learned when installing them.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lay out your position you want to place your stripes with blue masking tape as your outer edge and follow the tape so atleast your not guessing your spacing. I went down from the top of the fairing an inch and from front edge of fairing I went in 3/4 of a inch. I separated the two stripes by 1/2 inch and I added a 1/8 inch pin stipe along the bottom stripe to add a little color. Take your time and go slow to make sure no air bubbles occur. You will be happy with the outcome. what colors did you go with?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Lay out your position you want to place your stripes with blue masking tape as your outer edge and follow the tape so atleast your not guessing your spacing. I went down from the top of the fairing an inch and from front edge of fairing I went in 3/4 of a inch. I separated the two stripes by 1/2 inch and I added a 1/8 inch pin stipe along the bottom stripe to add a little color. Take your time and go slow to make sure no air bubbles occur. You will be happy with the outcome. what colors did you go with?
Thanks Drifter, will keep this in mind when doing the application. I ordered some samples to get a better idea of colors/combo to try. Kind of all over the map with that, lots of good choices there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts