Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pull the plug on the Goldwing and have a question about the Vision. I see guys talking about different levels of the Vision IE: comfort, Premium etc. Did Victory do away with the different levels for 2011? Their website only shows a single model.

Larry

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

That is what I thought but you experts on the forum have just a bit more history than I do.

I got the Goldwing back from the dealer after 10 1/2 long weeks. After the snow & rain passes Wednesday I will be headed to the Victory dealer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got off my wing in 2008 and when it came time to buy another bike I didn't even look at a wing. It was the Vision or that other american brand. Rode them both and the Vision is in a league by itself when it comes to touring models available. I get it all without compromise.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
for 2011, Vision is a Vision. Only 1 bike model.
Actually that's true for the 2012 model year. For 2012, Victory only offers the Vision Tour. For the 2011 model year, there were two Visions: Tour and 8 Ball.

For more details, see: victorymotorcycles.com.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Actually that's true for the 2012 model year. For 2012, Victory only offers the Vision Tour. For the 2011 model year, there were two Visions: Tour and 8 Ball.

For more details, see: victorymotorcycles.com.
Wasn't there also the Ness Model? And the regular vision had optional equipment packages which made the bike completely different.ie ABS, heated seats and grips, etc?

·
Premium Member
13,727 Posts
Wasn't there also the Ness Model? And the regular vision had optional equipment packages which made the bike completely different.ie ABS, heated seats and grips, etc?
I think you're right Howard. The one with engraved wheels was in 2010, then in 2011 there was a Blue Ness Vision if memory serves, which has been a hit and miss today. ;)

The Orange w/Flames 12' Ness Vision can't be missed. Really stands out. Nice lookin' machine.

Correction: It was the 11' that was engraved.

The Total Motorcycle Site is a good place to get questions like this answered.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday

Well after getting the Goldwing back I rode it to the dealer and am negotiating a trade. I am going to pull the trigger on Monday. Pearl white it is!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Speaking from experience, the pearl white is the fastest Vision out there.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts